We're excited to announce that Rajat Kapur, &Marketing’s Managing Director, will be partnering with Ken Knickerbocker of VISTA Today and our very own Pat Taggart of align5 Films, to speak about marketing and sales strategy and execution for business leaders in Chester County.
This follow-up to their sold-out November 2018 and January 2019 events is tailored specifically for small and medium-sized business owners, along with their sales and marketing leaders. It will focus on essential marketing and sales tips, tools, and hacks to successfully identify, contact, nurture, and secure more business in Chester County. If you're interested in their takeaways from previous sessions, you can view them here.
For $149, attendees will learn modern, best-in-class marketing principles and practical sales resources focused on Chester County, as well as gain:
- An awareness of the culture, tools, and resources available to grow your business
- An overview of the latest marketing trends designed to grow your business and empower your sales teams
- A customized workbook of tools, tips, contacts, and hacks to help you grow your business in Chester County
- Access to the exclusive ‘Grow Chester County’ Facebook group to continue networking after the session and share exclusive content and updates
- An opportunity to network with other Chester County-based business development and sales professionals
- An overview of the importance of using video in today’s marketplace
- A Q&A discussion panel with local business development leaders
- Access to a one-hour, one-on-one consulting session focused on developing a personalized Chester County marketing and sales plan
“I had the pleasure of attending the first ‘Growing Your Business in Chester County’ seminar where I met Raj. He presented a multi-part marketing session during the seminar that was informative, engaging and a lot of fun. As a marketing director, I’m immersed in the grind on a daily basis and I really enjoyed the knowledge and fresh perspective that Raj brought to the table. Coupled with the plethora of resources that Ken shared, I’d recommend this event to fellow sales and marketing professionals. ”
— DIRECTOR OF MARKETING; MID-SIZED COMPANY BASED IN WEST CHESTER
In order to provide everyone with ample networking time to improve their Chester County connections, a boxed lunch is included with each ticket, and a happy hour in our 1908 venue will follow the session.
Sign Up Now for this event before it sells out!