Next month’s Lunch ‘n’ Learn will be led by Phyllis Jablonoswki, Certified Special Events Professional, and Owner & CEO, of Eventricity. Phyllis will highlight ways to host strategic events and event marketing to help you grow your business.
Finding ways to connect with your audience and engage with new customers can be a challenge. There is easy answer, but using events and event marketing can be a great tool in your inventory. Hosting effective events as a business can be a effective way to reach new customers, grow your brand awareness, and stand out from your competition.
- Reach new customers with your event marketing
- Connect with your current customers through events
- Reach people who can't attend
- Partner with other brands for a bigger footprint
- Get to know your target audience better
Growing your business through events doesn’t have to be complicated though, and by following Phyllis’s simple steps, you can make your life a lot easier, and put on great events that help you meet your business goals.