This month’s Lunch ‘n’ Learn is led by align5 film President, Pat Taggart. He is going to guide you through 5 engaging video ideas for your business, and explain how to produce these videos, easily and affordably (for roughly $100).
People tend to underestimate the power of video, and overestimate the effort and cost needed to successfully produce videos. In today’s technological age, every business should be producing videos.
That being said, don’t fall victim to the many, classic flaws a business video can have- such as writing a script for a customer tutorial, or positioning your camera so there are floating heads in the shot.
Video is a powerful tool. Come learn how to utilize it to your company’s advantage & enjoy some lunch while you’re at it!
After this month’s Lunch ‘n’ Learn, you’ll know the ins and outs of:
- Creating meaningful customer tutorials that can help increase conversions.
- Producing weekly update videos, opposed to the 1000 word emails that your employees ignore.
- Wowing your customers with a “Thank You” or “Welcome” video.
- Increasing engagement of your newsletter by transforming it into a Company News Show.
- Capturing your audience's attention with “Crazy Story” videos.
This event is free for align.Space Members and $20 dollars to others interested in attending. Lunch will be provided - if there are any allergy or dietary restrictions let our Community Managers know in your RSVP email.